Boost the Reviews for your Hospitality Business through Reviews
What is a Review?
A review for your hospitality business is advertising, evaluation and feedback. Reviews are written by hosts based on a stay that a guest had in your hosted space. Some membership platforms for hosting, such as AirBnB, also allow the host to review the guest.
Importance of Reviews for Your Hospitality Business
Reviews are your reputation. They are very helpful to other potential guests to choose a place to stay and help build rapport with you as a host.
Guest reviews are a way to build character and trust so a host can feel comfortable with the guest being in their home.
How to Improve your Reviews for your Hospitality Business
- Clear listing description
- Accurate photos
- Prompt response to inquiries, bookings &
- Respond to inquiries and bookings promptly, courteously and to the guests understanding
- While guest is in your space, also respond to requests and assist when appropriate
- Provide local information for stores, restaurants, gas, laundry, entertainment
- Even though it is your home, cleanliness is imperative. Wash linens with antibacterial
- Drying at appropriate temperatures can be more important according to TIME magazine.
- Consider covering all bedding with protective cases that keep out bed bugs and more.
- Be helpful to your potential guests who make inquiries, for many people, it is their first time using online booking
- Be patient and answer questions clearly – this will save you and the guest from disappointments – you do not need the booking as much as you need to build good relationships
- Have helpful items on hand for those guests who forget a toothbrush or need a cotton ball.
- Simple and practical is always good, especially for business guests.
- Home-like, comfort, cozy are always a favorite for folks away from home.
- Unique decor, setting, provisions or add on event like guitar lessons.
It is important for you to listen to your guests. Their comfort and safety is important. Providing a clean, reliable space for people to stay is foundational. These basic things will win you good reviews for your hospitality business.
Want to start you own home – based hospitality business?* Sign up here >>>
*There is no guarantee of income or bookings and anyone who decides to participate in this hospitality business, does so by their own choice, solely at their own risk, agreeing to hold harmless NMF, any founders, associates, employees, sells, assigns, heirs, etc- holding only them self responsible/liable for any success or lack of and resulting benefits or damages.