Get Published by
Nurses Moving Forward.com
At Nurses Moving Forward we encourage and support innovation and creativity in nurses.
Innovation is about inspiration and action, so get involved!
The Nurses Moving Forward online Magazine provides a publishing platform for you to reach your colleagues, community and establish credibility with your current and future business contacts, customers, peers and network with a professional web presence. If you have a subject of expertise, a business or an inspiration to share you may contribute unique content in several ways.
If you are a creative, research or professional writer or a want to be writer and wish to contribute unique, compelling, informative, inspirational or motivating content for our readership, let us know.
You may register as a
- Member Author*
*You may qualify as a member author for recognition as an Innovative Nurse Author earning an annual distinguished medallion to display when you publish, in your resume or on your website.
Nurses Moving Forward will always appreciate the opportunity to review new works and consider them for publishing.
Choose from the optionsbelow to contribute and be published.
1. Become a Contributor or Member Author
Enter your information below as well as a sample of your work that meets the NMF guidelines.
We will enjoy reading it then contact you if it is something we feel our readers would have interest in or benefit from.
Thank you for having the courage to share your writing and take an exciting step into the authorship.
Please submit information and writing sample(s) per NMF guidelines
2. Have a Unique, Fun, Innovative or Entrepreneurial Job or Business that you can quickly share with others? Please click here to participate in The 60 Second Interview!
3. Are you a nurse – poet, lyricist, short story writer, creative writer, humorist, cartoonist, artist or other? Feel free to share your creativity with your colleagues and maybe you’ll be discovered!!
4. Tell us your favorite quote, an inspiring story in 200 words or less.
5. Contribute your news! Are we missing an important story? Tell us about it! Submit news, events, jobs and other relevant items to this site.
6. Click here to Sign up to be a Commenter on the Blog.
7. Have an idea? Suggestion or feedback? Please connect with us HERE