8 hour training course for product certification
(certification needed to purchase Eliminink)
In order to attend this course, and become certified as an EliminInk Tattoo Removal Specialist, you must be one of the following:
· An Experienced Tattoo Artist;
· An Experienced Permanent Makeup Artist
· A Physician; or
· A Nurse or Medical Aesthetician who is working under the
direct supervision of a physician. (gets a paycheck from the
TRAINING PROGRAM GOALS
1. Educate the student regarding the following:
(a) general principles related to the subject of tattoo removal
(b) EliminInk product line(c) specific procedures used to remove
a tattoo using EliminInk™ Tattoo Removal
2. Provide practical training that ensures completion of this
program to become certified as an EliminInk™ Tattoo Removal
3. Learn best marketing for your newly added service
At the completion of the program, you should be able to:
1. Demonstrate that you have acquired a fundamental knowledge of the general principles related to the removal of body tattoos and permanent makeup.
2. Demonstrate that you practice the proper protocols that you should implement before, during, and after completing a treatment.
3. Demonstrate that you can follow the established protocol during a removal of a body tattoo, and/or removal of permanent makeup.
4. Demonstrate that you can conduct a proper after-care briefing with a client.
5. Exhibit a satisfactory level of comfort and confidence when you are working with a client both during and post procedure.
This 8 hour program is offered in your office and comes complete with an Eliminink kit to include:
Certification (needed to purchase and obtain insurance)
Bring a model to work on or ask and 1 may be provided
If you are a microblader and need additional equipment to perfom this procedure it can be purchased for an additional 400.00.
Lite Lunch will be provided….